COMMERCIAL WASTEWATER AND SEWAGE TREATMENT
SBR WASTEWATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
The SBR range of wastewater treatment plants can be applied to medium communities with a minimum of 100 to 2000 individuals.
The process can be adopted for communities with a population of 16,000 people or less.
SBR Systems can be buried or open to the atmosphere as shown below or incorporated in a transportable unit. Please refer to our Transportable BioBox Sewage Treatment System.
Features and benefits include:
- Can be applied to medium communities ranging from 100 to 2,000 people and adapted to cater for larger communities of up to 16,000 people
- SBR or Sequential Batch Reactor Systems can be buried out of sight or open to the atmosphere or incorporated in a Transportable Unit.
- Unlike a conventional activated sludge process, all operations take place sequentially in a single tank.
- Easy to install with a limited footprint
- Adaptable to varying site conditions
- Easily integrated into existing drainage networks: feeding of the reactor by pumping, high output, etc.
- Easy operation
- Ability to adapt treatment volumes and aeration cycles depending on fluctuations in the pollutant load
- Support of temporary overloads
- Remote management and alarms transmission by SMS and emails
- Low environmental impact – can be completely buried, is noiseless and without odour
- Cost effective and reliable
- Low power consumption
- Self-monitoring process – automatic management in partnership with Siemens
- Bar screens
- Dissolved oxygen probe: optimal oxygen supply, reduced mechanical wear of the blower, low power consumption
- Buffer tank reducing the negative effects associated with peaks flows and ensuring adequate dwell time
- Pumping station integrated into the buffer tank
- Sludge dewatering system